oddities

1. David Crossley

Oddities October 2016 VENUE CHANGE URGENT

Due to unforseen circumstances the venue for the Oddities Lunch on 21 October has had to be changed. Please could all attendees and reserves please read the top post on the relevant Oddities thread on the Offline Planner, which explains the situation. Could everyone listed please reconfirm...
  2. charlestaylor

Oddities Lunch

Friday's oddities lunch was as as enjoyable as ever. The menu, at once rustic and sophisticated, suited the weather and was wine-friendly. Unfortunately I took no notes- having too much fun- but I remember particularly Paul's white Priorat, Piedra de Guix from Terroirs al Limit. A post-modern...
  3. David Crossley

Oddities Space on Friday

Due to someone dropping out late in the day we have one spare place for lunch at Rochelle Canteen on Friday (12th) (there are still two reserves I've been unable to contact but at this stage I'm putting it out to anyone who would like to come in the hope of filling that seat - apologies Alistair...
  4. David Crossley

Oddities heads up

Those who attend the Oddities lunches, and those who are thinking of coming along might like to make a note of the following dates, as one or two of you have asked whether we can help you plan ahead a bit more. We have set them with Rochelle Canteen for the rest of 2016. There will be lunches...
  5. David Crossley

Oddities June 10th

The next Oddities lunch at Rochelle Canteen is confirmed for 10 June. The theme this time will be AMERICAS, anything from Canada to Patagonia and all points in between. Don't reply here, but please see the Offline Planner if you would like to come...and please read the notes there carefully...
  6. David Crossley

Oddities #11 - April 8th

The next Oddities Lunch at RC will be on Friday 8th April. Details are now on the offline planner. Excuse the addition of a couple of names already. I promised one after they had to drop out of Friday's, and the other person is still unable to get access to the new site (which I hope is being...