Bud Light

Have you tried the barrel aged version? It is £12.00 for a 330ml bottle but tastes awesome! It's all bourbon (coconut, vanilla, caramel), I recommend it guys! Lovin' the artwork too! kind of weird but cool...

Am I missing something here? I am making the assumption that the last 3 posts were jokes, but David's is pretty specific. Is there another Bud Light from the one I am thinking of?

We gave Bud Light aged in Tequila barrels w/cactus pear a spin last night. A prickly affair to be sure, but a tad too sweet for me.

I'm hoping to snag a bottle of the ultra-rare Bud Light aged in Macallan 18-year old barrels w/Isle of Aran heather, wet kelp and fresh peat from Islay. It's a pricy one - It also features similar bottle artwork to what David mentioned, albeit with a Gaelic note.

Excellent question, Ian. With AB-InBev's stringent quality specifications, a stict criteria has to be met in order to get on the mailing list and qualify for the Bud Light special releases.

Namely...you have to be British, have multiple food allergies and wear tri-focal glasses

As I qualified on all counts, I am one of the chosen few. Indeed, when we got home today there was a case of Bud Light fermented with birds nest soup, ghost peppers and Welsh unpasteurized goats milk from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, sitting outside.

There are times like this when I really miss Spike Milligan...