NWR Glass room extensions

My folks are looking into getting a glazed addon to their house in North London. Not sure in what sense it's different from a conservatory, but I suspect it's that it's just glass walls and roof, rather than the whole floor/foundations thing. Anyway, something that looks a bit like this:
1617878429572.png

Just wondering if anyone here had experience of such things and could give any tips or recommendations?
They want it doing soon!

A few tips:

- essential to install both underfloor heating and an aircon unit as temp fluctuations will be much more marked than in the main house and they’ll get vastly more use out of it that way. Even the best heat retaining/sun reflecting glass will do nothing to stop it being freezing in the winter and boiling in the summer sun otherwise
- i’d also advise installing retractable ceiling blinds. However, the electric/remote controlled ones are quite unreliable in our experience and they may be better off with some manually operated version
- make sure to install it with a door system that opens up as a much as possible

Installing ours completely transformed our house and we spend more re than in any other room.

A few tips:

- essential to install both underfloor heating and an aircon unit as temp fluctuations will be much more marked than in the main house and they’ll get vastly more use out of it that way. Even the best heat retaining/sun reflecting glass will do nothing to stop it being freezing in the winter and boiling in the summer sun otherwise
- i’d also advise installing retractable ceiling blinds. However, the electric/remote controlled ones are quite unreliable in our experience and they may be better off with some manually operated version
- make sure to install it with a door system that opens up as a much as possible

Installing ours completely transformed our house and we spend more re than in any other room.
Thanks Dan - I'll pass it on.
BTW, they're looking at this system Glasoasen® - weinor awnings, patio roofs, Glasoase
Who did yours?