Honours Dissertation - Help Required!

Dear Wine-Pages.com Forum Members,
I am a final year student at UWS in Ayr, Scotland and I am currently trying to get people to complete my online survey for my honours dissertation on;
An Investigation into the Impact of Digital Marketing Strategy on Alcohol Consumption in the Over Fifties.

i would be extremly grateful if you would take five minutes to complete this for me using the link below;

http://uwsbusinessschool.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7QXEmAYDypYWCOx

Many thanks,
Alan Martin

Which of the following options best describes the frequency you purchase alchohol?

so you could be buying one bottle per transaction or a couple of cases which would last 24 days.

I didn't feel this questionnaire relatd to my experiences

Which of the following options best describes the frequency you purchase alchohol?

so you could be buying one bottle per transaction or a couple of cases which would last 24 days.

I didn't feel this questionnaire relatd to my experiences
Thanks so much Peter, I wanted to get a feel for how often people made purchases, I also tend to buy by the case so purchase less fequently! I know some folks will have issues with the questions but they were constructed around the main facets of age, gender, affluence and interaction with web based media so the question may even become redundant! I is really useful getting feedback on the survey and your time is certainly appreciated!

I can see what people are going on about, there isn't much detail in the survey. I had just been to the local pub for a beer so I answered yes I had just purchased alcohol, but that is a bit different to someone who just ordered a case of Bordeaux on line with the intention of drinking it in 20 years or so.

I've done it, but it still only allows you to select one option for "where did you see the advert(s)".
Hi Gareth,
I want to focus on the last piece of advertising people saw, hence the singular response, thank you so much for completing it for me, nearly 30 people in a single afternoon is mighty impressive, the power of the internet never ceases to amaze me!
Regards,
Alan

Done.

Alan, wishing you the best with you studies and outcome (as parent of a daughter contemplating PhD study !).
Mark,
Thank you for completing the survey, I wish your daughter every success in her studies. My own completed a masters a year ago, wow that was stressful as a parent both emotionally and financially!
Regards,
Alan

I can see what people are going on about, there isn't much detail in the survey. I had just been to the local pub for a beer so I answered yes I had just purchased alcohol, but that is a bit different to someone who just ordered a case of Bordeaux on line with the intention of drinking it in 20 years or so.
Hi Kevin,
Many thanks for completing the survey, not rocket science I'd agree, but it is the level of detail I need for my very basic research!
Regards,
Alan

Ill be delighted to help with the survey. I'm originally from Ayrshire and now live in Paisley so have a connection on many fronts to UWS/Paisley/Ayr. Sadly I am also over 50 and like a drink!
Hi Willie,
I hope you managed to follow the link and complete the survey, in terms of the survey population I also meet the criteria of over 50 and consumer! May introduce some bias in my survey!
Regards,
Alan