Le Grappin drinking?

I've been spending way too long in the cellar today, treading on bottles as I search for wines to drink over the coming fortnight. Almost at the bottom of one pile of cases are two boxes of Le Grappins. Can anyone advise me on drinking windows for the red Beaune Boucherottes. I have multiple bottles of 2012 and 2013, then I jump to 2015.

I drank my older whites but I have everything from the 2015 vintage in white and comments here would be welcome too. I may drink a Santenay premier or a Savigny Blanc, I think.

I know I could email Andrew/Emma but to be honest I'd wager people on here drink these older vintages more often than they do.

Thanks for advice and help.
DC

Their recent 2018 offer had a useful page covering exactly this issue. I can't paste the table from the pdf, but in summary for the Boucherottes they say:

- 2012 drink or hold
- 2013 drink now, in a particularly good spot
- 2015 hold

The 2015 Savigny Blanc is also apparently in a particularly good spot. No comment on the Santenay 1er Blanc.

I opened my first 2017 Santenay 1er Blanc a couple of weeks back and it was definitely not ready! Which, to be fair, is consistent with Le G's advice...

Thanks for the helpful advice. On returning the cases to their quiet slumber I extracted the Savigny, a couple of Boucherottes 13 and one 12 (oh well, it can stay in the rack). I do remember when I bought the 13s that Andrew said they will drink before the 12, come to think of it. I should explore that email more closely.

We've started making headway into our Le Grappin this year, 8 to date, including two consistent Boucherottes '13, which can be enjoyed now.
  • 2013 Le Grappin Beaune 1er Cru Boucherottes - France, Burgundy, Côte de Beaune, Beaune 1er Cru (21/11/2019)
    Consistent to previous. Starting to hits its stride, some unresolved tannins remain, yet overall an attractive relaxed, deftness. Merits a couple more years. (90 pts.)
  • 2015 Le Grappin Santenay 1er Cru Gravières Blanc - France, Burgundy, Côte de Beaune, Santenay 1er Cru (15/06/2019)
    Plenty of showy oak, on the rich/ buttery side. A tad heavy. Drink now & next 3 years. (89 pts.)
Posted from CellarTracker