Auction 5th December Mega-Auction

Discussion in 'Commercial Noticeboard' started by Chris Hambleton, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Christmas 2018 Finest and Rarest Wine Sale

This folks is our biggest ever auction with over 550 lots up for sale. It has taken a huge amount of work and the provenance and photos will be added in short order, but I thought you'd all like to see the list. The wines are all in great shape and come from a collection of superb cellars. There's plenty of party wine but there's also quite a lot of serious stuff from some very smart addresses. Here goes...

Roumier, Fourrier, Rousseau, Dujac, Engel, Lamarche, Barthod, Ente, DRC, Faiveley, d'Angerville, Domaine de Montille, Comte Armand, Lafon, Drouhin-Laroze, Damoy, Domaine Leflaive, Yquem, latour, Petrus, Lafite, Salon, Krug, Dom Perignon, Ridge, LDH, Sassicaia, Cathiard, Allemand, Clos des Papes, Rayas…

OK, you get the picture.

5th December we'll be live at 67 Pall mall. It promises to be a long one so join us for a glass of champagne.

2. All the photos are now up barring the stock that arrived this morning and we'll be doing those tomorrow. It really is a rather fine sale if I do say so myself!

3. Chris Lot 144 appears to be Charmes Chambertin not Chambertin.

4. can't access the site :-(

5. Gareth - quite right,

Thomas - not sure what IT hosting are up to but should all be back to normal...

6. Well done Chris, heroic effort today, you must have needed a good drink after that.

7. Thanks Ian,

Bosconia 05 went down very well!