Auction A big thanks

Discussion in 'Commercial Noticeboard' started by Chris Hambleton, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Ladies and Gentlemen of the forum,

It is my great pleasure to announce the inaugural sale for my new business Bacchus Wine Auctions Limited. Sale one will be held at 67 Pall Mall in London on 7th December, starting at 10.00 AM.

The sale contains some truly stunning wines for collectors, but there are plenty of lots for those with modest budgets too. Some lots may be of particular interest to forumites, coming as they do from the cellar of a much missed and sadly departed forum friend.

Sale highlights include Krug 88, Latour 1990, multiple vintages of all the first growths, a strong port section, white burgundy from Coche Dury and Domaine leflaive and a stunning Rhone section featuring a full case of Noel Verset Cornas 1995 and six bottles of Chave Cuvée Cathelin 1990 in the original wooden case.

If you want to bid but cannot attend then you can bid by telephone or commission bid, you will need to register via www.bacchuswineauctions.com/contact or download and return the commission bid form.

You will also be able to bid live online. Our own live bidding platform is now live (free to use) http://bacchus.auctionserver.net/m/signup/?url=http://bacchus.auctionserver.net/m/

You can also bid through the-saleroom.com

Bacchus Wine Auctions | Fine Wines

Buyer's premium for this sale is 12.5% plus VAT but note if you do bid through the saleroom.com there is a 3% surcharge.

Hope to see you on the day.

Chris

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  2. Congrats Chris, best of luck with your new venture!

3. Impressive listing !

4. Thanks chaps. Web designers think our e-commerce site should be live tonight.

David Riach likes this.
  5. What a fabulous first auction! Best of luck Chris.

6. Great looking line up for the first auction. Will try and make it to the sale room. Best of luck!

7. Very exciting, Chris. All the best. Will take a look.

8. Well done dear boy....

9. Looks great, good luck !

10. Just a reminder to forumites that our inaugural sale is this Wednesday from 10.00 AM. If you'd like to join us at 67 Pall Mall we'd be delighted to see you. If you cannot make it then you can bid online through our website for no additional charge.

11. A huge thank you to those of you who supported the my first sale yesterday. The sale took £225,000 before BP, which isn't half bad for a first effort I think. It's also good to know that a good number of the lots will be enjoyed by forum members. The next one will be February and as it's Christmas I feel a festive forum offer coming on....