Booths Supermarket

Discussion in 'The Beer Forum' started by Alan Bates, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Does anybody live near to a Booths Supermarket?

In December last year I called into a Booths and they had a large range of Christmas beers. Does anybody know if, and when they will be getting the same this year?

As I don't have a Booths near me and would have to make a special journey, I don't want this to be to no avail!

Thanks in advance.

2. There’s a lovely beer shop in Buxton that usually has a good range of Christmas ales in. Booths are great for beer (and wine) but sadly I live on the wrong side of the country.

My ale has nutmeg, orange, a tiny hint of ginger with cinnamon and aged for 14 days in new French oak. Sadly only available on hand pull in Derbyshire.

David Thomas likes this.
  3. Hi Kinley,

Being fairly new to the forum and not having read enough posts yet, your reply confused me somewhat when you said 'my ale', However, having just read your reply on 'protease enzymes' I'm assuming now that you are a brewer (hence the reference to 'my ale').

Apologies for my ignorance but out of interest which brewery is it? I am just curious to see if I've had one of your ales in the past.

Cheers

4. Afraid I'm just a punter Alan who knocks up a half decent ale in his garage!

5. I'm a little late to this Kinley but, yes, Booths stocked Christmas beers this year.
    Do you still get down here? If so I'll see if there are any left on my next shift - I retired and got a part time job at their Milnthorpe store.

6. Andrew Stevenson is a Booths man...