Cloudwater Brewing in San Diego

Discussion in 'The Beer Forum' started by Ian Robinson, Jul 22, 2018.

1. I’ve recently noticed a stack of positive comments about Cloudwater Brewing on this site and I’m delighted to say that they are one of the breweries appearing at Modern Times Festival of Dankness in August in San Diego.

There really is a plethora of eclectic breweries bringing their “dank wares” to the festival including two of our “bucket list” breweries: Fieldwork (northern California) and Other Half (Brooklyn).

Modern Times is my favorite brewing company in SD; after tasting a couple of their hazy IPAs on Friday, I finished up with their wicked Monster’s Park Imperial Stout aged in bourbon barrels (14.6%). That one really put the IPAs in their place!

Festival of Dankness | Modern Times Beer

2. I could not be happier to read that you found Cloudwater in SD - they are one of the things I miss most from the UK!!! I shall have to make arrangements to come down. Let's try and share a few beers Ian?

3. Hey Julian - if you’re planning on coming to SD anytime, give us a shout and we’ll definitely link up for a brew (or two or three).

614-313-5156 (mobile)
    moondogale@yahoo.com

Cheers!

4. Not sure who else is coming to SD but 2 others to look out for are Verdant and Deya if you like Cloudwater