NWR Is there anybody out there?

Tom Cannavan

Administrator
See lots of recent visitors so hope everyone is getting on OK. Looking forward to knowing what you think of the new wine-pages and the new forum :p

Of course very happy to hear all commments.

Yes (think so!). I can't see a way to add my first name to a signature.

Had a few tries before I could register

Is this site searchable by google? That was a real attraction of the old site.

Looks good so far; will see what it looks like on a blackberry later

________
Greg

Just finding my way around, slowly. Looks good though, and clearly far more functionality.

A couple of glitches trying to register, but made it through on the third attempt — seemed as if it didn't recognise some of my entries (came up with a error in red saying something (a long string of hexadecimal) hadn't been recognised). Anyway, stubborn perseverance, and restarting my browser, worked.

Also, once registered, it took a little while to figure out how to sign in — found it under the 'sign up now' option, which I initially assumed was purely for registration. There's probably a more obvious way, but I'm not being observant enough.

Right, off to explore...

Simon

Well if Charles is in....

There may be a few glitchettes in the early hours of the switchover.

Will get the old forum up and running and linked here asap.

Hi Tom/All
I see plenty of familiar names, but no link on the old Wine Pages site - are those joining seeing a link there?
regards
Ian

I've put a note in the old forum to put the full WP address http:\\wine-pages.com because I was presumably picking up the cached address and only by typing the address in full did it pick up the new address. Hopefully anyone else with that issue sees the that post.