Auction Last Call

Discussion in 'Commercial Noticeboard' started by Chris Hambleton, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Last call for any commission bids for tomorrow's sale - please have them in by close of play today.

Loads of you have already signed up to bid live online (it's free)and don't forget you are very welcome to come and see us at 67 Pall Mall - there might even be a glass of fizz in it for you.

A date for your diaries folks is Bacchus Wine Auctions second live sale on 23rd February at 67 Pall Mall. The catalogue will be live next Thursday, but here's a little preview of what to expect from the sale, which reads a little bit like a who's who of France's greatest producers. We have various wines from....

Fourrier
    Rousseau
    Roumier
    Raveneau
    DRC
    Engel
    Krug
    Lafite
    Mouton Rothschild
    Latour
    Chave

and a whole host of other wonderful wines from excellent storage conditions which should be accessible to everyone. The sale is packed with smaller lots of interesting wines and if you want something to really blow your mind there is a bottle of Hermitage la Chapelle 1961.

The sale starts at 10.00, hope to see a few of you there.

Chris

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  2. It's Alive!!!!!

Images will be up very shortly once I've rotated and re-sized them all!

The catalogue is here
    The Spring Sale

Lots to play with for everyone I hope.

Happy bidding

Chris

3. Now with (most of) the pictures in glorious technicolour.

4. Last call for any commission bids for tomorrow's sale - please have them in by close of play today.

Loads of you have already signed up to bid live online (it's free)and don't forget you are very welcome to come and see us at 67 Pall Mall - there might even be a glass of fizz in it for you.

5. Chris, there's something amiss with your sig.

6. so there is! Ta muchly Mr Lake. That of course is my other business!