Mikkeller Bar London - Grand Opening!

Discussion in 'The Beer Forum' started by Ian Robinson, Oct 2, 2018.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Mikkeller Bar London - Grand Opening
    Mikkeller Bar London - Grand Opening the 19th of October 2018.
    We're so excited to be opening the doors for all of you in London!
    It's gonna be an absolutely amazing day.

October 19th 1 pm
    2-4 Hackney Road
    London, United Kingdom
    Read more about the event here
    [​IMG]
    MBCT 2018
    Thank you all so much for joining!
    Thank you to everyone, beer lovers, brewers, and volunteers, who made Mikkeller Beer Celebration Tokyo an unforgettable weekend! Never have so many beers or brewers been at one place in Japan, and the Tokyo crowd couldn’t have been happier drinking them on two warm summers nights. Japan fell in love with the beers, and the brewers fell in love to Japan. We can’t wait to party together again!

-皆さまのお陰でイメージしていた最高にクレイジーなイベントが叶いました!東京からはじめ、日本の熱い思いが全世界に伝わったに間違いないです。皆さま一人ひとりに盛り上げていただき、誠にありがとうございます。またいつかやりましょう!
    See the amazing photos here
    [​IMG]
    One for the opening!
    The New "Astley's" London Lager coming soon!
    Ready for the grand opening of Mikkeller Bar London
    [​IMG]
    Organic Hazy IPA
    Our first organic IPA! 23g/L organic hops! 6,6% Organic Hops sourced from Idaho and Washington. Hopped intensively with Bravo, Centennial, Simcoe and Idaho 7 hops. Available both in 50cl cans and 33cl bottles. Released online here tomorrow!
    [​IMG]
    IAAF Mikkeller World Cross Country Championships 2019 - 6 Months to go

In Six months, recreational runners from all over the world will have the chance to participate in the IAAF/Mikkeller World Cross Country Championships Aarhus 2019 for the first time. On Saturday 30 March 2019, Denmark will be hosting this spectacular event, where the very best runners in the world, along with recreational runners, will embrace the raw and elementary DNA of the cross country discipline.

Read more or sign up here.

[​IMG]
    Mikkeller Running Club
    4 years of golden league
    Next Saturday it's been 4 years since we started Mikkeller Running Club.
    Throughout those 4 years the club has grown quite rapidly and we're proud to say that we are around 15000 runners worldwide wearing the MRC logo.
    In Cph we celebrate the anniversary by going on a Mikkeller Pub Run around the city, which obviously will include a few drinks on the way.
    We'd only wish that all MRC'ers could take part in the celebrations.
    Thank you so much for being part of our club - we're looking forward to the next year of running and drinking beers with ya'll!
    Not a member yet?

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. Reply to this email or write me at frank@mikkeller.dk

Stay on top folks

Love
    Mikkeller

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Mikkeller, Humletorvet 27, 3 Sal, Copenhagen, Denmark, 1799, +45 33227997

2. I bet you're a Rick Astley fan...

3. The Danes are, of course, admirably progressive, but I do wonder whether even Shoreditch is quite ready for Rick Astley performing "intimate 20 minute sets" as promised on the invitation.I think I may give this a miss.