NWR Office Chairs

Any recommendations for an office chair that doesn't have arms? I don't really use the arms on my current home office chair, and being able to move the chair under the desk easily would be useful (as need to walk behind desk to access printer, power sockets, etc).

Any recommendations for an office chair that doesn't have arms? I don't really use the arms on my current home office chair, and being able to move the chair under the desk easily would be useful (as need to walk behind desk to access printer, power sockets, etc).

Most arms are removable or you can order without. I still love my Hag Capsico Puls and miss it when I’m in the office.

Is anyone aware of a shop in NW or W Yorks where one can try a range of office chairs? Once you get past the basic typist's chair (as I believe they're called), many start to look more like torture devices than comfortable chairs for all-day, every-day home working at the computer.

Our COSM chair is also available without arms

Also have a look regarding our new chair ZEPH, also possible without arms. Recommended for home office. In addition much cheaper than COSM.