STOP PRESS: tickets, inc. Roda and Deutz masterclass available for this Saturday

Discussion in 'UK Wine Forum' started by Tom Cannavan, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Tom Cannavan

Tom Cannavan Administrator

All, an attendee at my Festival of Wine on Saturday has several tickets for the festival, plus tickets for the Roda and Deutz masterclasses, which they can no longer use. These have been 'sold out' for months. They have put these up for sale via the ethical re-sale service at SEEtickets: London Festival of Wine 2018 at One Great George Street, London, SW1P 3AA

Anyone can now buy these tickets but looks like you have to buy the number that was originally purchased - so there's a single ticket for some, 3 tickets for others, etc. whcih I *think* you have to buy in those denominations.

If anyone wants tickets and the numbers do NOT work (i.e. you only want one or two tickets when three are being offered), then let me know here and I will see if the seller will sell them privately.

And of course, masterclass tickets are valid only for those holding an entry ticket

2. I would be keen for 1x Deutz, looks like they are being sold as a batch of 4...

3. Oliver PM sent.

I bought all four Deutz tickets, but don't need all of them, so I have one spare to whoever wants it.

4. Still have one spare if anybody wants it! :)

5. Tom Cannavan

Steve, great thinking. If nobody else comes forward I will see if I can find a taker for 1 ticket.

6. Not to worry, I'm happy to sample Deutz twice! :)

Tom Cannavan likes this.
  7. I have two tickets for the event and each of Deutz and Roda and I can't make it. I've made no attempt to move them on so far but they are up for grabs if anyone wants them.

8. Tom Cannavan

Fletcher,

all the masterclass tickets that were put on Seetickets Fan-to-Fan this morning have gone within an hour or so, with only entry tickets now remaining. So if nobody claims these you could always try putting your tickets on sale there - only singles and triples on offer at the moment, so pairs might well go first.

9. Tom, thanks for the tip.

10. BUMP. One Deutz Masterclass ticket available still!

11. I also find myself unable to attend on Saturday (very disappointing).
    I tried to list my tickets on the seetickets resale page, but it says they are not eligible for resale.
    Anyhow, I have an entrance ticket, Deutz and Roda masterclass - all of which cost £62.50 apparently.
    Happy to sell for £50ono if anyone can go.

12. Tom Cannavan

What a shame trevor. There was somebody on the festival Facebook page looking for a ticket at least: scroll down to recent posts: London Festival of Wine 2018

13. Also got that result from Seetickets. Finding a suitable phone number for them seems a bit much of an effort.

14. Tom Cannavan

There is a phone number on the Festival's site, but I wonder if we are now too close to the date for this.

15. Tom - I’ve passed on my masterclass tickets to another forumite - will this be a problem? Hopefully see you later to ask. Cheers.