Supermarket promotions Q1 2022

Wonder which of the big chains will be the first to spring a 'Buy 6 save 25%'

For those of you who ummed and ahhed on the recent Savigny and Chablis 1er at TEE then they may not sell at full price so likely to be there for snaffling in the future.

Suspect there will be some Lidl RTC action before any of the above.

Only of use to Irish readers (how many I wonder?) but Dunnes have two super bottles at bargain prices that I enjoyed hugely over Christmas at home - Jean-Max Roger Menetou Salon Cuvée Charnay '19 at e14.40 and Gigognon CDP Clos du Roi' 15 at e22 odd. Classic Loire SB and a rich glycerine packed number with proper wild strawberry pips grenache character, this estate seems to have got their act together, will be seeking out the '16

Wait until Friday then it will be £3.99. There were loads of bottles left in my local last week if anybody wants me to pick some up for them.

New Lidl wine tour now in stores. Managed to get some ice wine, Chablis Premier Cru Les Muses, Hautes Cotes de Beaune and some of the Denbies Broadwood’s Folly Rose fizz all for £3.99 each this evening.

Lidl's 2015 Paniza garnacha (high ABV but I think it'll continue improving) in the clearance basket, generously reduced from £9.99 to £9.99 — cue a mildly frustrating conversation at the till... :rolleyes: