Auction Sweet! Bacchus' next auction 11th May

Discussion in 'Commercial Noticeboard' started by Chris Hambleton, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Once again at the rather excellent venue of 67 Pall Mall, at 10.00 on 11th May I'll have the best part of 400 lots of lovely wines and spirits for you to bid on. Having featured Bordeaux heavily in sale #1 and burgundy in sale #2, this time we've got a whopping great selection of serious sweet wine. Well I say serious, but don't go thinking it's all Yquem (well OK some of it is) or that it's all really old (well, again, there is Tokaji from 1834, 1915, 1942,1943, 1944, 1947, 1949 and 1956 and some sauternes that may or may not be from 1947), but there are loads of cases of brilliant sauternes in various formats which are at very keen prices, some lovely Vouvray and various other interesting sticky things to get involved with.

it's not all about the sweetness though, we've also got the usual array of both top drawer and 'drinking' wines from Bordeaux, Burgundy, Rhone, Loire, Champagne, Spain, Italy and the new world.

The catalogue will go live tomorrow, with all of the images up and ready by next Thursday (120 lots arrived today, so we're a little pushed for time on the pics). As always, every single lot has been personally inspected by me, if anyone has any questions about any of them then please do mail me directly.

It would be great to see you on the day at 67 Pall Mall

Edit to the above - catalogue up tomorrow is right, but tomorrow now means Friday as someone else decided they were going to turn up with more wine today.

Cheers!

Chris

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  2. Pictures are now up (bar a few, which are finally arriving tomorrow).

3. Chris i have the wine ready so how would you like to proceed?