Whisky clearance at, 50% off

Discussion in 'The Spirits Forum' started by Tom Cannavan, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Tom Cannavan

Tom Cannavan Administrator

Wine-pages' sponsor Edencroft has 50% off the following in their stock-taking clearance. Orders must be placed via the Edencroft.co.uk website:

Bruichladdich / The Organic 2010 Multi Vintage. Was £40.50 - Now £25.00
    An intensity and definition of flavour that is unparalleled. Incredibly fresh giving an unforgettable palate experience that leaves the taste buds tingling and overwhelmed.

Bruichladdich / Cuvée 640. Was £135.00 - Now £67.50
    This profound, challenging whisky jealously guards its secrets from the uninitiated, but to those with patience and curiosity it reveals layer upon layer of subtle nuance, from Turkish Delight and wild strawberry, to darker notes of dark chocolate orange and espresso. To be enjoyed at the end of a great meal or a great day, alone or with a small cadre of like-minded Argonauts.

Glen Garioch / Founder's Reserve. Was £32.50 - Now £16.25
    The quintessential Glen Garioch, Founder’s Reserve celebrates the brothers who first established the distillery and the 200 plus years of craftsmanship that goes into every bottle that bears the Manson name.

Glenmorangie Taghta. Was £79.95 - Now £40.00
    Rich, mellow and soothing, with flavours of toffee, caramel, chocolate and dates.

Kilchoman / Machir Bay 2014. Was £45.00 - £22.50
    Soft, teasing, engulfing smoke lightened further by grapefruit.

Kilchoman / Loch Gorm 2015. Was £65.00 - £32.50.
    Soft, spicy and rich with light smoke dark chocolate and citrus fruit.

BalBlair / 1983 Vintage 1st Release. Was £210.00 - Now £105.00
    Very few malts are this comfortable, or vibrant, by the time they reach their third decade in the cask. A highland gathering of sensational casks resulting in a celebration of what great Scotch whisky is really all about. Magnificent.

BalBlair / 1993 Gordon MacPhail Cask Strength. Was £105.00 - Now £52.50
    Intense Sherry aromas with figs, stewed plums and delicate hints of charred oak

Glenglassaugh / Evolution was £55.00 / Bin End Price £35.00.
    Glenglassaugh Evolution is created by maturing the whisky in a unique combination of the finest hand-picked ex-Tennessee first-fill whiskey barrels. This expression shows great depth of character and finesse, a harmonious combination of whisky and oak. Bottled at 50%, natural colour and non chill filtered, Evolution represents the heart of Glenglassaugh’s distinctive personality, and indeed the landscape in which it is set.

2. All sold out or showing "page not found". Dammit!

3. Tom Cannavan

Tom - I'll double check that is the case and get back to you....

4. Tom Cannavan

Apparantly it sold out within 7 minutes!

5. Some serious bargains there, I'm sure whoever snapped them up is feeling pretty smug!

6. When this was posted I did not comment because it wasn't relevant to one who lives in Canada but on rereading this I feel compelled to say that while the Glengarioch is surely a buy for a cheap everyday drinker, the highlight for me, considering price and quality, is the Bruichladdich Organic. Were I living in the UK, there is no doubt that I would also buy the Glenglassaugh, and the Kilchomans.

Tom Worthing likes this.
  7. I recently got the kilchoman sauternes cask release, fantastic stuff.

8. An incredible offer there (was). Have to be ready for things next year.