The WSET Level 2 Award in Wines course in Manchester city centre is suitable for anybody who has a serious interest in wine, and wishes to broaden their knowledge in a structured way.
The course runs over three consecutive Sundays in Manchester City Centre
- 3 Full Days – Sundays 17th, 24th and 31st October
- 10.30am to approx 5pm
- All WSET course materials including; Looking Behind the Label course manual, Study Guide, Specification book, and SAT ® Tasting Card
- Over 40 delicious wines and spirits including Champagne & Port
- 3 days of professional WSET tuition by WSET Certified tutor
- We teach you the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine (SAT) ® which will enable you to analyse wines objectively and consistently
- Registration with WSET, all examination fees, and an internationally-recognised certificate upon successful completion
- Refreshments on all three days
- VAT at 20%
Price is inclusive of VAT, a VAT receipt can be supplied on request.