This competition closes 30th November 2020.
This competition is sponsored by de Burgh Wines. De Burgh is a Scottish-based wine merchant supplying restaurants, hotels and bistros throughout Scotland, as well as private clients, from their portfolio of hand-selected wines. De Burgh is widely acknowledged for its first class service, led by Tarquin de Burgh, who has spent over 20 years working in the wine trade.
De Burgh operates a wine club, where you can choose your amount of monthly spend and have a selection of wines delivered, tailored to your likes and dislikes by the de Burgh team. But there’s a full offering of mixed cases and single bottles too, with free mainland UK shipping on a spend of £100 or more. De Burgh offers everything from fine Bordeaux and Burgundy to the most iconic Champagnes, to more everyday drinkers starting from £7.99. There’s also an interesting range of half-bottles, spirits and even nibbles, from smoked Catalan almonds to fabulous Perello Gordal olives.
Wine-pages is delighted to have teamed up with De Burgh to give one lucky person the chance to win the most amazing prize – just in time to light up any Christmas celebration.
Our prize is a bottle of the Champagne Louis Roederer Cristal Brut 2006, Late Release. Worth £240, this is a special edition of Roederer’s iconic deluxe cuvée, from a very small parcel of Cristal Champagne which has spent an extra eight years aging on the lees in Roederer’s cellars, before release in October 2020. It’s a wine that is any Champagne lover or wine-collectors’ dream. The winner will be drawn at random from all competition entries who answer our question correctly, and will be dispatched in plenty of time for Christmas.
Up to £20 Off for All!
Visit de-burgh.com to see their full range of wines. If you choose to join de Burgh’s mailing list by ticking the box below, we’ll send you a code to take £20 off when you spend £150 or more, or £15 off when you spend £100 or more, and your order will be delivered free to the UK mainland.
For a chance of winning, please answer the following question correctly:
- One entry per household (bulk entries will be disqualified).
- Winner will be drawn at random from correct entries received by midnight on the last day of the competition.
- No correspondence can be entered into over the competition winner and our decision is final.
- wine-pages.com does not accept any liability relating to the prize whatsoever.
- Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
- The prize can be delivered only within the United Kingdom.
- Winners names will be posted on this site and may be used for marketing purposes by the competition sponsor.
- The winner has 7 days to claim their prize, otherwise an alternative winner may be chosen.
- If you tick the box to join our sponsors’ mailing list you agree to receive marketing communications from them in future but may opt-out again at any time using the unsubscribe link in their communications.