How far is the new forum software ubb compliant?

Having got used to putting in ubb formatting tags like bold (I see that works) etc, I wonder how compliant this forum software is with those tags?

Yes, I know we've now got rich text editing (and am dreading when people (ok, maybe just Prothero) find they can make text large and multicoloured...), but it might be useful e.g. to be able to copy and paste from Cellartracker.

Is there a crib sheet of formatting etc tags for us old school types?

Hi Andrew
I presume you've found the far right hand icon (page + spanner) to switch between rtf and ubb code. My impression is that it's fully compliant, but Julian (and I'm guessing Adam Flint as well) would know for sure. I personally find the options are very good and intuitive offering much more flexibility yet easy to use. There is even an undo and redo button!
I'd definitely switch to rtf if I were you.
Note also that because it's RTF, that most text copied from MS Word retains its original formatting, which really used to irritate me on the old forum when posting one of my travel 'crib files'
regards
Ian

Tom
Thanks for that - I'd forgotten I'd stumbled across that list before. It is worth noting that UBB does give you the option of strikeout text e.g. scratch that and I'm guessing a few other formatting options not offered in the RTF icons.
regards
Ian