NWR: Captchas

I'm trying to get into a ticket portal. I have to enter symbols from a captcha. Neither my laptop nor my mobile will show the characters in the captcha. Does anyone have any suggestions for getting around this?

I have had this problem before. On that occasion, I spoke to my IT helpdesk and they said to talk to the ticket sellers. I spoke to them and they said contact your helpdesk!

David, these things can be so annoying. Doesn't the ticket seller have a phone option?

Sometimes just repeatedly refreshing the page can bring up a different type of captcha, but that's all I can think of.

In this case the ticket seller is the website for the Euros this summer. No phone number.

For reasons unclear to me, my computer did eventually show the captcha details and I am now in the ticket website. But I am at the back of the queue.

I have wondered why my laptop doesn't show captcha details. Do I need a faster computer? Or one with a different browser or software?

In this case the ticket seller is the website for the Euros this summer. No phone number.

For reasons unclear to me, my computer did eventually show the captcha details and I am now in the ticket website. But I am at the back of the queue.

I have wondered why my laptop doesn't show captcha details. Do I need a faster computer? Or one with a different browser or software?

One of our more techy people might know David. But as its an extremely high demand event in this case it might well be simply that their servers were swamped and the data was not being transmitted to you quickly enough.